Energetic Software Engineer with thorough hands-on experience in all phases of development cycle from designing to deployment. I have worked in software development, QA, Dev-ops, Security and Data Engg. domain. Supportive and enthusiastic developer with 5 years of experience in both frontend as well as backend technologies and willing to take ownership of core components
We develop software for our client, key work contributed by me are:
• Enhancing business logic: Enhance the business logic, by implementing a new state in invention filing process and changing permissions for displaying the invention list to the users based on the status of the invention.
• Revamping existing rails app: Revamp existing ROR app by migrating fronted from rails to angular js and changing backend according to the requirements.
• Invention review tool: Developed a tool to automate invention review process and brainstorming session for client. Provide functionality to upload documents to 3rd party apps (Salesforce and Netdocs).
I worked in platform team, and contributed in developing tools which were used by other developers across Athenahealth. My work involves:
• Developed an application for Tracking bad patterns in code base: Application tracks bad patterns in existing code base. You can view those bad patterns by file wise or policy wise and can create task which will automatically get assigned to the concerned developer.
• Trained 2 interns on Elastic search and help them in developing tool to compute the performance of the query: Gave training on elastic search to new interns in our team and help them in building an application for tracking diff in sql query based on fuzzy matching.
• Enhancing an optimising "Static Code Analyser" (Legacy Code): Based on the data, we optimise various policies, remove old and absolute policies and implemented many new policies to enforce better coding practises and restricting developers from patching bad code in production.
• Developed Tool for near real time monitoring of execution time of rules and policies of static code analyser: Wrote script to store execution time of each policy for all developers in db and use it to identify bad policy by display 90th percentile of execution time of each policy of "Perl Critic".
Apart from being an application developer, I do drawing, sketching and painting as my hobby. I enjoy most of my time being outdoors, travelling to new places and trying their cusines. I enjoy playing football, badminton, tabel tennis and carrom.
When forced indoors, I follow a number of sci-fi and comedy genre movies and television shows, I am an aspiring chef, and I spend a large amount of my free time exploring the latest technolgy advancements in the web development world.